RT JET FUEL
The RT jet fuel grade is intended for use both in subsonic and supersonic aircraft.
Its physical, chemical, and performance specifications meet the requirements of Russia’s latest industry standard (GOST 10227). The product also fully conforms to the Customs Union Technical Regulations (Technical Regulation Act 013/2011 – Technical Requirements for Gasoline, Diesel, Bunker Fuels, Jet Fuels and Heating Oil).
RT key properties:
- high volatility to ensure combustion efficiency;
- high efficiency and heat of combustion to ensure distance of flight;
- high pumpability and good low-temperature properties for injection into the combustion chamber;
- low total and mercaptan sulphur content;
- low deposit formation susceptibility;
- high compatibility with materials, good anti-wear and anti-static properties.
The RT fuel grade fully conforms to international requirements, with certain specifications even exceeding them. It boasts good anti-wear properties, high chemical and thermal oxidative stability, low total sulfur content and almost a complete absence of mercaptans. RT jet fuel is entirely suitable for use in a jet engine and shows no negative impact on its cycle life.
Jet fuel is a low-hazard product and is classified as hazard level 4 substance by GOST 12.1.007-76.
Guaranteed storage life for jet fuel is five years as from the date of production.